I am a global business leader with 20+ years’ experience and a passion for developing healthy food and beverage brands in the US and around the world. With a proven track record of successfully leading turnarounds and building globally recognized brands, I’ve developed creative strategies that capitalized on opportunities, creating top line growth and improving the bottom line.
My passions include recruiting, developing, and leading high performing global teams across multiple industries with a focus on consumer products and agriculture. I have extensive international experience and have been fortunate to have lived and worked 10+ years in The Netherlands, Mumbai, Singapore and Hong Kong while establishing businesses and commercial teams in several countries around the world.
- Launched Wonderful Pistachio brand in North America and globally, using an integrated sales and marketing campaign. Gained California Pistachio Industry recognition for providing record returns for growers 9 straight years, as well as profit improvement.
- Turned around upstart company by redesigning go-to-market strategy through sales restructuring, route to market, and trade programs.
- Led restructuring project and sourcing study that identified over $5M in savings.
Broad Business Expertise:
- General Management: Recognized among the top leaders in The Wonderful Company for setting strategy, developing annual operating plans, and executing against them. Classically trained at GE with P&L ownership.
- Cross functional expertise in Finance, Manufacturing, and Sourcing. Implemented continuous improvement programs with The Toyota Way and Six Sigma.
- Sales and Marketing: Gained broad expertise in product development and launch, category management and shopper insights, sales and marketing campaigns, and trade management, across all classes of trade.