- • Many previous participating companies have got funded
- • A coveted “Winner” or “Top Start-up” (Finalist)
- • Exposure to Venture Capitalists, Corporate Executives, Customers, Employees at TiEcon and beyond
- • Potential opportunity to present in TiE Showcase track in front of investors and others
- • Access to the TiEcon Media Lounge and Tech Press to pitch your story
- • Exhibit in the Startup Expo at the conference
- • Complimentary pass to TiEcon full conference
- • Entrance into TiE SoCal Venture Lab
- Register your company for TiE10 SoCal: Any individual, founder, CTO, or authorized representative of a technology start-up can register their company. Nominating individual must use website domain email address. Please go to the registration page by clicking on the link below to follow the steps to apply. Incomplete nominations or incorrect contact details automatically disqualify the registry. No further contact will be made. Successfully completed registrations are automatically confirmed by email. Only 10 companies will be selected.
- Qualification: Companies are first qualified by ensuring that they meet the criteria set for what constitutes a start-up. To qualify, companies must be privately held and less than 7 years old.
- Judging: A team of carefully chosen panel of experts, including venture capitalists, angel investors, corporate executives and successful entrepreneurs, will screen the companies. Scoring is done on each company’s IP, business model, and team. This process pares down the applicant pool to select the best-of-breed finalists! The TiE10 SoCal 10 finalist are put through another level of final judging to pick the very best TiE10 SoCal winners.
- Registration: There is a $275 fee for applying to the program. TiE members fee for applying is a $250 fee for applying to the program. This includes one complimentary pass with full privileges to the conference. Additional registrations from the same company are offered at a 50% discount.
- TiE10 Winners Announcements & Awards Ceremony: TiE10 SoCal winners will be announced by email and on website. They will all be invited to do their final pitches at the TiE SoCal Angels Virtual Pitches.
- TiE10 Investor Summit: Ten companies out of the TiE10 SoCal winners will be selected to present at the TiE10 showcase track in front of an audience of venture capitalists, angel investors and corporate executives.