TiE10 SoCal Winners
TiEcon Investor Summit – 28th Sep 2019
Location: Center Club, Costa Mesa
Address: 650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Agenda for Evening
|05:15 pm – 06:00 pm||Check-in, Registration, Networking|
|06:00 pm – 06:10 pm||Thank You/ Administrative Items|
|06:10 pm – 06:25 pm||Magician from Magic Castle|
|06:25 pm – 07:15 pm||Keynote and Panel(w/judges)|
|07:15 pm – 08:00 pm||Startup Pitching|
|08:00 pm – 09:00 pm||Dinner and Networking|
- Nitin Rai (Elevate Capital)
- Shankar Ram (TiE SoCal Angels and Tech Coast Angels)
- Smita Bagla (TiE SoCal Angels and Alignstra)
- Venkat Tadanki (Anvaya Ventures)
- Brian Mac Mahon (Expert DOJO)
- Raghu Iyer (Nex Cubed)
- Scott Kelly (Black Dog Venture Partners)
- Ivan Nikkhoo (Navigate Ventures)
The TiE Investor Summit is an invite-only event with a venture panel and a pitch competition for the coveted TiE10 SoCal Awards, enabling startups, investors, corporations and professionals to educate, engage and excel together.
RSVP to Ravi Sharma (Investor Summit Co-Chair)
Email – email@example.com
Exclusive Access to Active TiE Angel and VC Investors
At TiE, we are committed to helping entrepreneurs secure funding, get mentorship and help them thrive. For the first time, we are hosting TiE10 SoCal Awards, which is the result of last year’s success of TiEcon startups receiving $550,000 in funding from our local chapter. This competitive and exclusive event incorporates best-in-class techniques combined with comprehensive screening and judging evaluation criteria.
- Many previous participating companies have got funded
- A coveted “Winner” or “Top Start-up” (Finalist)
- Exposure to Venture Capitalists, Corporate Executives, Customers, Employees at TiEcon and beyond
- Potential opportunity to present in TiE Showcase track in front of investors and others
- Access to the TiEcon Media Lounge and Tech Press to pitch your story
- Exhibit in the Startup Expo at the conference
- Complimentary pass to TiEcon full conference
- Entrance into TiE SoCal Venture Lab
1. Register your company for TiE10 SoCal: Any individual, founder, CTO, or authorized representative of a technology start-up can register their company. Nominating individual must use website domain email address. Please go to the registration page by clicking on the link below to follow the steps to apply. Incomplete nominations or incorrect contact details automatically disqualify the registry. No further contact will be made. Successfully completed registrations are automatically confirmed by email. Only 10 companies will be selected.
2. Qualification: Companies are first qualified by ensuring that they meet the criteria set for what constitutes a start-up. To qualify, companies must be privately held and less than 7 years old.
3. Judging: A team of carefully chosen panel of experts, including venture capitalists, angel investors, corporate executives and successful entrepreneurs, will screen the companies. Scoring is done on each company’s IP, business model, and team. This process pares down the applicant pool to select the best-of-breed finalists! The TiE10 SoCal 10 finalist are put through another level of final judging to pick the very best TiE10 SoCal winners.
4. Registration: There is a $275 fee for applying to the program. TiE members fee for applying is a $250 fee for applying to the program. This includes one complimentary pass with full privileges to the conference. Additional registrations from the same company are offered at a 50% discount.
5. TiE10 Winners Announcements & Awards Ceremony: TiE10 SoCal winners will be announced by email and on website on September 20th. They will all be invited to do their final pitches at the Investor Summit on September 28th.
6. TiE10 Investor Summit: Ten companies out of the TiE10 SoCal winners will be selected to present at the TiE10 showcase track on September 28th afternoon in front of an audience of venture capitalists, angel investors and corporate executives.